Thursday, August 4, 2016

red robin burgers and brews

tonight after watching 'big bang theory' I went to a red robin and had a drink as I was meeting a friend there. I hadn't been to this establishment before as far as I know. I said it was hard to mapquest it as it was on a 'half street' in Bloomington, but I still found it no problem. I checked an online map so I had a good idea of the cross streets and major arteries. notable was seeing some artwork behind us, it was 'the dude' from 'big lebowski'.
    I watched two 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when penny claimed a chair that had a critter in it, and amy Farrah fowler was asked by Sheldon to speak to her about it. I liked penny saying 'what's up, buttercup' to Sheldon after his knocking. prime time episode was when leonard and penny see the same psychiatrist.
   at the office I let the Filipino man know that I was interested in helping out with the backpack drive, as it is proven that this is somebody I can work with well. I said I would probably need to be caught up on my normal duties and notify my boss as to where I happened to be. I said my slowest day is Friday, and I have been wanting to help out in any way I can- especially after ending my involvement in the Roosevelt mentoring program earlier this year. I claimed the final pack of contracts and perfected them, but due to the boat tour the previous day there was no new titles submitted to us. I did do more settled and paid in full letters, but only after the manager of that department was done for the day to avoid duplication of efforts.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment