Friday, July 5, 2019

cover letter required

I sent off another flurry of applications through indeed this afternoon. I was getting an error message on one of them and it said a cover letter was required, so I typed one up. I said I normally don't do them, but hiring me is the best decision they will ever make. I did write more than that, and now I wait to hear their reaction. same is true with the one that wanted an answer to the question as to what makes me unique, so I spoke about acting at a haunted house. I already have an interview for early next week, this surprised me a little.
   I picked up a few items at Walgreen this morning, including some tape so I could do more of my souvenirs in sheet protectors. actually it is just re-deploying them, 6 in all, from those that hindered my interest in stressing quality. after the late news I went to the karaoke bar and sang 'last to know' by delamitri. another bar patron saw my st. paul saints hat and he never really made a point when deciding to comment about it. I said I was going to sing soon, so of course I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment