Tuesday, July 2, 2019

waiting for scanner

i went to the dollar store after work for a can of spaghetti and had to wait a little to pay and go. I was told they were looking and waiting for somebody to come back with a scanner. it was also un-nerving when a lady said she had been bit by a cat.
   it was the last day of work for this season of test scoring. I have an interview lined up for Wednesday, it was moved up one day as they informed me they won't do interviews on a holiday. I was advised to bring a list of references, which prompted by to try all of them on the list. there are four, and I got voicemail for three of them. but I like how all of them appear to be current.
  I performed tonight, and another performer recognized me from the contest but I don't know him. I started off with a call-back to the MC, mason city, doing my intro and it almost sounded like I was going to be known by a one-word name. still not sure how the bartender knew who I was since he had his back turned to me when I arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment