Monday, July 29, 2019

yikes and move on

when I was out and about this afternoon I saw some art spray painted on the pavement. it said 'yikes and move on'. this was when I decided to look around after picking up items related to being a volunteer at the Minnesota fringe festival. I like the area as it is in the former grain belt brewery complex. sometimes this sentiment might be the best game plan.
   this was a day of getting caught up after being out of town for the weekend. it meant doing dishes as well as going to the grocery store. it didn't take long to clear the backlog of online survey emails as I sometimes got a 'no surveys available' message when clicking on them. some of them might have a limited shelf life, it is why I try to do them right away, or at least within 24 hours. but I tend to be busier while traveling so it has to wait. I probably could have done more about job searching, aside from contact an agency about a job mentioned late last week. I got a response saying it had been canceled, bummer. there was also going to the bank to deal with some issues on my account.
  as usual, I performed in the evening and it was enjoyable being at the comedy club. turtle check was right before me and brawler was right after me. I mostly spoke about being in st. louis over the weekend but also brought back a bit about internet dating. I also decided to do the 'ring of honor' photo with the pizza philosopher. it was why I stayed longer than typical after the show was over. but I liked hearing the stories being told by other comics.


No comments:

Post a Comment