Monday, July 1, 2019

mcdonald's word find

a fellow comic had a mcdonald's word find, but said he didn't get it there. I knew the final quiz how ray kroc is credited as the founder. I also spoke of the movie 'the founder' about him. also got to see Nebraska, who is actually Youngstown. I said I would be changing it as it describes this comic way better. he spoke about selling tickets for some of his shows, and I got to see some of the tickets.
   still moving right along with test scoring, the final total was higher today compared to Friday, but I also worked longer, until 5pm. I paid 2 bills by phone during my breaks. performing went find tonight, although the MC called me by the wrong name. the rain was pouring when I got out of the venue. even though I had a rain jacket with me, I still got wet from the walk to the ramp. there was one couple that asked for directions, right before I reached the ramp, but I had to admit that I didn't know the area well enough to know where the hospital was.

No comments:

Post a Comment