Sunday, July 14, 2019

multiple endings

I went to a play this afternoon, called 'hot air', and it had multiple endings. it reminded me of the 'clue movie' in this respect, and I was told this is where they got the idea. it was a spoof of 1940s 'film noir'. I went because I got an invite from a friend, who also recently got an article in the Minneapolis paper. I guess I will call her 'karma' if I haven't given her a name yet. there was somebody playing an electric piano throughout, and as a history major I caught some of the references being made. I told karma 'you're going to go far, kid', like that offspring song, as many know how she is multi-talented and I was thrilled to share the stage with her and it is why she was added to my 'ring of honor'.
   before it I went to bastille day in downtown st. paul and asked if they would do karaoke again. I also picked up a French tricolor button, as well as asked why one souvenir stand had a shirt with four musketeers instead of 3. I found an employee that had the answer, it appears that is going to be more in the book and not in the dramatic versions it inspired. after the play I went to the ramsey county fair in Maplewood. I got a smoothie and some lemonade. I watched part of a show called 'candyland' and I liked some of the musical numbers in it.
   in the evening was the typical chores to do. I decided to watch my DVD copy of 'lady and the tramp' after mason city started sharing his thoughts about watching Disney movies for the first time. it unearthed some memories if people I knew when I was young having dogs that are in the movie, such as a Scottish terrier and a cocker spaniel.


No comments:

Post a Comment