Sunday, July 7, 2019

entourage movie

I watched a DVD copy of the movie 'entourage' this morning. I had often heard about the TV show but hadn't seen it. I was at a resale shop in woodbury this week and saw this movie was there, so I decided to get it. I was wondering why mark Wahlberg was not listed on the disc, found out he does appear in the movie but has a small role. I don't know if feeling distracted at all hindered my watching of the movie, having my mind on other things. I noticed plenty of cameos in it, including warren buffet and mark Cuban. it was about trying to get a movie made, including meeting with the financier of it. there was plenty of swearing, and nudity, in it. I would have liked knowing more of the actors in it besides just Jeremy piven and billy bob thornton.
   I woke up earlier than I really wanted to this morning, so after I watched the movie I decided to lay down again. it was time for lunch by then, and eventually I knew I needed to get laundry done. In the evening I had to watch something else after finding out 'the simpsons' would not be on, so I watched '60 minutes' instead. then some reruns of 'big bang theory'. I could have watched more than just two episodes of 'bang' but I also knew it was time to get on the road to Hy-Vee and finish my weekly grocery order. three items, two of them TV dinners. I spent more time applying for jobs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment