Friday, October 29, 2010

Haunted Theater

I liked reading about a haunted theater in the paper so I went to it tonight. It was one that dated back to the silent movie era of the 1920's. Somebody in our group at first looked like one of the actors, but she wasn't. She had on a green dress and a black corset and black boots, she looked very stylish. I let her know after we went through how I thought she had a nice outfit on.
  A big part of my day off was errand running, but I liked getting plenty of things done. People are definitely noticing the henna tattoo, when I went to get a sandwich at Subway it was noticed by the sandwich artist. Then later on at Walgreen when picking up film, though that clerk made an odd statement. She asked if I was married since Muslim women have henna tattoos. I'm none of those three. The last of the 3 places it was noticed was at the haunted theater.
   The other thing getting noticed is wearing a Chicago Blackhawks jersey, I guess it would get noticed since this isn't Chicago. I tell them I used to live there, and even went there last weekend to see a friend.
   My classmate and Facebook friend said she accepted a marriage proposal, and told me to keep the faith with online dating. I've been trying it for two years and it just hasn't panned out yet for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment