Friday, October 8, 2010

Led Zeppelin Music

There were a few things I wanted to get done tonight after work in preparation for my date on Saturday. This included getting a haircut. I found a place in a plaza that also had a sandwich shop and a Blockbuster Video. The video store was the last of the three I went to, and I wanted to find 'Drumline' but they didn't have it there. It was recommended to me after a comedian friend had heard I had seen the Grambling band perform. I decided to see what was in the store, and noticed they had "Song Remains The Same", a movie with Led Zeppelin music in it. This reminded me of a friend from school I had parted ways with years ago, as he got me interested in their music. I still like their music so he did do something good for me. But I still did not accept his friend request on Facebook. He had mentioned this movie before, so it had bugged me since high school as I hadn't seen it and didn't know where to find it. I like how eventually I get things crossed off my list, it helps to pay attention to the opportunities available. I tried watching it tonight but I was tired and fell asleep during it so I will have to try again soon on watching it.
   A notable thing about the sandwich shop was meeting somebody who mentioned a haunted house. Haven't been there, but it sounded familiar as a gig one friend has since he does ghost gigs. And he had seen him do comedy before, so I guess that's called a small world.
   I called back my dad over my lunch today after seeing he left a message on Wednesday evening. Sometimes I leave my cellphone shut off for a while and can forget to check messages daily as I don't get many calls. I checked this morning while riding the bus to work and thought 'oh no!' It was the announcement about Thanksgiving plans. I said mine weren't set yet since we haven't done 'choose your days' at work, but will be soon. There is a football game that weekend I would like to see, so even if I go to Iowa for the holiday it won't be for the entire weekend. I hate having to think this far ahead though, since it is still more than a month away.

No comments:

Post a Comment