Monday, October 25, 2010

Henna Tattoo

There was Henna tattoos being offered at my workplace today, since it was a day with an India theme about all of the walking we've done. I decided to get one, on my right hand. Brown paint, but leaves an orange color. Decided to make it my first joke tonight at the comedy club since people were noticing it. I was number 7 tonight, my latest spot in the open-mic lineup, previously it had been number 5. Also did some jokes about being in Chicago for the weekend, as traveling usually yields some good material.
   I went to Porky's in St. Paul tonight since I had read about in a book by comedian Louie Anderson I've been reading, called 'Dear Dad'. He said one of his sisters worked there.
   I took a slightly different route home tonight from the club as there was some hard rain, and prefer staying off the interstate when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment