Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

I joined a team to do pumpkin carving, had to do it today since I am out of the office on Friday. It didn't take long once we got started on it in the afternoon. It had been a while since I had done it, usually I just draw on one in hopes of giving it another life as a pie. Stayed nearly an hour after my normal leave time at the office to see that I was caught up on everything. I am often the one that says 'don't stay too late!' to others, sometimes they say it to me.
   I had another first date tonight, we went to a sandwich/pizza shop. She did notice the henna tattoo on my right hand, kind of hard not to. Unsure what to expect from it, as I've been on many first dates before and most of them didn't pan out. I let her know how I did want to see her again, so after I call her in a few days it will be her move. As usual I let my advisors know about it, one of them my college roommate in a nearby town and another a classmate I hear from on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment