Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Opera and Heavy Metal

I can see plenty in the course of my day, and I wasn't expecting to see both of these genres. I saw somebody singing opera at a Best Buy location, he was the greeter. Somebody at customer service told the story of how one customer asked if it was annoying to have to listen to it all day, but not for me since I like music in its various forms.
   The heavy metal? More of a look from two people on the bus after work, either that or best described as goth due to their dark clothes and hairdo and the spiked wristbands. They didn't ride for long.
   The special of the day was being able to go casual at work if wearing Twins gear, I brought out my jersey I've had since high school. It once belonged to my stepfather. I found it in a box with the tags still on it, he must have bought it and never used it, which is such a waste. This was due to their opening playoff game.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment