Friday, January 14, 2011

Another Snowstorm

I didn't do much after work tonight. I went over to the Taco Bell to use coupon number 11 and didn't get a receipt this time, but had to sign the receipt they kept for their records. It does make a difference who is serving as to if I get to keep a receipt myself. This means 9 left and more than 5 months to use them all, so an average of 2 a month will do it. After that I went to the grocery store and checked if there was any more egg nog, didn't see any. But other stores may have it. There was other holiday goodies that were discounted though. cookies. I picked up 2 packages. One was Archway, the other Voortman, already some of the latter.
   In many ways it is echoing the big snowstorm from last month, where I didn't do much. Thought about going to a comedy show not after I saw what it was like while riding the bus home. So having cookies and a beer is much like last month. I tried to watch a VHS tape of an Abraham Lincoln movie from 1930, Jason Robards was in it, but fell asleep during it. I knew this was possible, so I made sure to lock the door and finish my beer first, a Leinenkugel.
   I did read through the paper and tried to narrow the possible locations for seeing 'True Grit' this weekend, I think I will see it at a mall that also has a Dairy Queen where I can use my 2 for 1 Blizzard coupon. Also echoing last month, though they had mechanical problems and was advised to try another location. Trying to think of all I want to do and need to do there that day and in the area, there's a Blockbuster fairly close by as well. Unsure if I have the time to rent a movie as well, when I want to see some of the NFL playoff games this weekend.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment