Monday, January 24, 2011

Hearing Friends Share

At the comedy club tonight I spoke with some of my friends about who I am dating and some of them shared about their relationships, current and former, which was nice. It meant they proved they can be serious for a while, one of them spoke of the 'one that got away'. I knew he had been divorced, he had  mentioned it onstage before, said the marriage lasted 6 months. But 'the one that got away' sounded like a different relationship. I hope to avoid the same fate if I can, about the 'one that got away'.
   I shared with my work spouse as well, somebody I trust. I said I like how me and her are working hard to make it work, and my work spouse said she sounds way better than the others I've dated. It's still a game not to tell my boss anything, since she's been pushy about wanting details.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment