Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too Busy To Be Tired

Jesse Ventura was famous for the movie line 'aint got time to bleed'. Tonight I told myself I was too busy to be tired. I was tired at work and wanted to rest after getting home but wanted to see I was early at the comedy club tonight since I would be onstage, and the first comic after the MC. I was too afraid I would oversleep, and I don't care to miss out on stage time. Plenty of new jokes, they went well despite tripping over words a little but I kept going. Reserved some free tickets for a colleague that requested them by IM, I know him from the company's mentoring program. He works in a different office, so since I don't work with him every day it was easier to perform for somebody I knew. Especially since I was doing a few jokes about my job.
   There was 2 meetings at work today, I was note taker at one of them. Hated how IT issues flared up, had to hand off some of my work since I had an appointment to attend and my boss still wanted it delivered by a certain time.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment