Friday, January 21, 2011

The Sorry Card

So named because I decided to get such a card for my boss. I didn't list her as somebody who had helped make the December carnival possible, was afraid I would leave somebody out but who would have thought it was going to be my boss? I went by the flyers and emails I had in front of me. I saw that my boss got the card right before the end of the day.
   It was a busy evening after work, stopped to get flowers for my date and some wine as well. Forgot to take the price tag off the flowers, she prompted me on that. I was in such a rush to get there, for some reason when I did that a month earlier I did remember to take off the price tag. We had bread dipped in hot cheese, I helped with stirring the cheese. Will have to look up a previous email as to the name of the actual dish we were eating. She had studied some cooking in finishing school, after graduating from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment