Saturday, January 15, 2011

True Grit

Went to see the movie 'True Grit' today, I have the original starring John Wayne on DVD but hadn't seen it in a while. I liked seeing Matt Damon in the remake. Good thing there was multiple theaters showing it, as I was online for a while and knew I wouldn't get around on time for some of the early showings of the day. Ate at a Target snack bar nearby after it, then went home to get a Dairy Queen blizzard 2 for 1 coupon. I used it after getting 2 movies at a Blockbuster for the extended weekend, and as usual I ate 1 blizzard there and took the other one home for a later day. I had a date in the evening, she cooked for me and we watched a movie, 'Sleepless in Seattle', I hadn't seen it before. I recognized many of the songs in it. Liked it better than I thought I would, since it's supposed to be a 'chick flick'.

No comments:

Post a Comment