Thursday, January 6, 2011

Evaluation Day

I did get my performance evaluation today, in the afternoon. It lasted longer than most I am sure since my boss likes to ask about my social life, but I was unwilling to share many things. I started noticing one thing about my stats, when I was number one in September it was due to taking no time off that month. I do like being a role player and helping out in any way possible.
    I called my college roommate tonight, he had just moved from Memphis, Tennessee to the eastern seaboard. When I have the time and money it would be nice to go there. I have 2 more holiday cards to send and plan on getting them ready tonight.
    I heard somebody mention 'hero at large' at work today, found out it was in reference to a book and not a movie from 30 years ago starring John Ritter. It is a movie I recall seeing when very young, about somebody being mistaken for a superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment