Thursday, September 27, 2012

Midway Stadium Postcard

I found another postcard of interest on E-bay tonight so I bought it. Since I like attending St. Paul Saints games I had wondered if there were any postcards of their home, Midway Stadium. I found one, albeit of a mural outside the stadium, and not of the actual playing field. Not sure when the card will arrive when it is coming from Canada.
   After watching 'Big Bang Theory' tonight, I went to Walmart again to get another photo album. I got a Kitkat candy bar as well, unsure why as I had to remind myself I already had oatmeal creme pies at home. I was thinking of needing a snack for lunch tomorrow.
   This is another hundred cards now in an album, most of the smaller ones anyway. The larger ones still need one, along with those from Great Britain and Iceland. I did shred a few, but they were usually duplicates and thankfully there aren't too many of those. This album went from Florida to Virginia, and covered South Dakota as well. It covered many of those not from anywhere in particular like the 'Star Wars' cards, six in all. These were from the exhibit at the Science Museum. Or even one of Route 66, which I got from a nonprofit. I found two more of recipes for pie, pecan and peach, from the south of course. Earlier, there was a recipe card for Boston baked beans. This was the sixth album, so it means I have around six hundred cards. It might surprise some that I have this many, but they're everywhere and I like reminders of where I've traveled to.
    At work there was pasta for lunch, not much left by the time I went in. I didn't want to wait in line shortly after it was served, I am more of a 'second wave' type.

No comments:

Post a Comment