Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Last of the Cheese Tray

I had some of the cheese before and during lunch today, it was left over from Monday and was celebrating getting over 400 backpacks filled at work. This was a volunteering event for some local schools that I did not participate in. It went from five trays on Monday to two on Tuesday, and there were just ten chunks left earlier today when somebody decided to take it out of the refrigerator. She said  there no longer was a need to have it taking up space there, and was right.
  This is quite common with food at the workplace, just need to leave it in the breakroom for all to have access to and it won't last long. There was more than cheese, also some fruit, but it was mostly cheese available. And I like cheese quite a bit, but it was getting less desirable after a while due to exposure to the air for so long.
   At the comedy club tonight I saw the 'California Kid' for the third straight night onstage, doing a joke about his mom not being sober while pregnant with him.
   I had hoped to show up a little earlier for this show, but I stopped at a Walmart to get another photo album for my postcards. It's hard to say how many more I will need, I but I've been more serious lately about protecting them better and it means displaying them in an album. It has been harder to find photo albums so I will likely end up getting more there as I know they have what I want and like. With the postcards I know some albums work better than others, meaning one per page is best.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment