Thursday, June 25, 2015

Buck Fifty Lunch

     I was really busy with work so I got something from the vending machine for lunch instead of heating up the can of soup I had brought. It was Doritos, and Planters fruit and nut trail mix. It was just a buck fifty for these items, and it was enough to keep me going. I had a regular dinner when I got home, heating up a Michelina's meal and microwave popcorn as well. I bought the popcorn, and some cough drops, at Walgreen before I got on the bus home. I didn't use my voice much at work, but I noticed that, in my opinion anyway, my voice sounded awful at the comedy club tonight. Bathtub was headliner and School bouncer was MC, radio personality was the middle. So all three are in my 'Ring of honor'. It was also a contest night, three showed up. A comic from St. Cloud won tonight, he said he followed me at Tuesday's contest. After the show I was near School bouncer and Bathtub next to the merchandise table, and one crowd member said she liked hearing my laugh. Once again I had a soft drink instead of beer because of my voice. I am hopeful that it is fine by the time of the wedding I am attending this weekend. I did watch a rerun of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight before leaving for the club. It was the one where Bob Newhart, playing Professor Proton, was Obi-Wan on Star Wars day.
     School bouncer did ones about be funny, unfair exchange, check the fridge, single sex, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, stay-cation, grocery store, French silk pie, ice cream and nachos, loads of laundry, some assembly required bike, compliments to kids, I don't need you, Serena Williams, and can't stand paperwork.
    Radio personality did ones about Bagger Vance, everybody is fine, and houseguests. Others were about Anne Frank, The Borrowers, rock lawn, can I pet you?, Rain Man reference, more popsicles, apple orchard, passive aggressive friends, don't be a crazy mom, rage sale, get a puppet, cargo pants, Ellen DeGeneres, Facebook intro, gangster squirrels, need to see a receipt, Sarah Mac, Ted Nugent, sword collection, Jackie Chan, land line, co-parenting, and toothbrush.
    Bathtub did ones about contest semi-finals, new-age mom, activate rivers, summon buffalo, State Farm, penguin, white water rafting, play clarinet, Lisa Simpson, Star Wars, lava lamp, hamsters, cut down tree, cable TV, dinner guests, bird nest, 2 dogs, Instagram, rescue dogs, dog clothes, and swim move. Others were about pepper plant, Lord of the Rings, could have shared, chicken wire, sister at Harvard, back in dream, wedding anniversary, Barnes and Noble, shoplifting, the book and movie, proposals, spell check, pulling over, customs, grill cheese, rat burial, stolen baby, paper doll, and
Men's Wear-house.      

No comments:

Post a Comment