Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hey Mama, D. Guetta And N. Minaj

    When I was driving home tonight I heard on my car radio 'Hey Mama' by David Guetta and Nicki Minaj. I had heard it a few times before, and it is catchy. Notable to me is the line 'I know you want it in the worst way' as I have said this before. Most of the songs Nicki does is good, with the exception of her version of 'Baby got back'. And I know who David Guetta is as he did a song with Rihanna, 'Who's that chick?'
   Tonight I went to a baseball game, the Minnesota Twins beat the St. Louis Cardinals 3-1. St. Louis scored first, and the first 2 Minnesota runs were after a throwing error. The third was after a reversed umpire call at first base. It was a big crowd for a weeknight, as it was a crowd of well over 30,000 announced attendance near the end of the game.
   After the game I didn't go home right away, as I went in to a comedy club and saw three 'Ring of Honor' members. It was after the show had finished and they were at the bar. I have CDs from all three. One was the Wisconsin guy, another is from Fergus Falls and the third was the headliner, who is Canadian but now lives in Los Angeles. I liked hearing their stories from the road, including hearing how much their CDs go for on the secondary market.

No comments:

Post a Comment