Thursday, June 4, 2015

Squirt Gun Attack

      I had heard some jokes at the comedy club about the recent squirt gun and water balloon attack on a pedal pub as one comic did a Facebook post about it. I watched WCCO 6pm news tonight and it said the first court appearance for most of the defendants was earlier today. I think the Fly Show was also going to have something about it according to their promos- apparently an interview with the mastermind behind it. I didn't watch  it as I had other things to do. I did take a walk around the neighborhood and took 6 carts back to the grocery store. This was after watching 2 episodes of 'Big Bang Theory'. Syndicated rerun was when Howard serenaded Bernadette after she was quarantined in the hospital. Prime time episode was when Amy kicked out Sheldon as he wouldn't stop working or take off a smelly hat. Then Penny and Leonard sang 'Soft kitty' to get him to go to sleep. I did get some souvenirs in binders, including the lyrics from last week's music video. I also got stamps from Italy and Costa Rica onto a page, these were from recent E-bay and Amazon orders. I got one last look at the baseball exhibit at midday at the Landmark Center, it is closing soon. All that was left to see was the 10-minute video, mostly an interview with Buck O'Neil. He had a story about hitting for the cycle in Memphis and then meeting his wife shortly after it. He purposely held up at third so he would get the triple he needed. I voted for myself in both categories that I was nominated in for the upcoming comedy awards. It will be Sunday evening. I am thankful I checked Stillwater's page to find out specifically when and where. Now it is a Facebook invite, easier for me to keep track of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment