Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sponges From Family Dollar

     After watching 2 'Big Bang Theory' episodes tonight I went out to do some errand running. One of these things was getting more sponges from the Family Dollar store. It was nice to get them two for a dollar, plus tax. I needed more after using the last one on the toilet bowl, which needed to be cleaned after my being ill over the weekend. I also picked up a copy of City Pages, as I saw my regular email which had Turtle Check on the cover as the feature in a 'Life of a comedian' story. It was one of seven 'Ring of honor' members mentioned at least once in the article. The other six included Rut-roh, the Wisconsin couple, Worthington, school bouncer, and a comic who doesn't have a nickname yet. But I have all 3 of his CDs and he is from Fergus Falls if I am not mistaken.
   Syndicated rerun of 'Big Bang' was when Sheldon hated having to take vacation time so he ended up spending time with Penny, doing various things including yoga. Howard and Raj took one for the team and went on a date for Amy which was at a rock (geology not music) show. Prime time episode was with Sheldon and Leonard making a breakthrough on a collaboration. Amy did a writing based on her relationship with Sheldon.
    It was a good night to look through my comedy notes in my coat, and I was way behind on it. This meant getting many of them taped to a page and into a sheet protector for storage in a binder. It is a nice reminder of how I am writing new jokes much more frequently- and performing more frequently as well. I wrote down a different comedy set each week in this batch, dating back to the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment