Monday, June 8, 2015

Bumble Bee Light Tuna

     I didn't go to the comedy club tonight, too tired and I was behind on errand running like grocery shopping. So after I fell asleep in my easy chair for a while after work, I knew I needed to get to the grocery store. One of the things I bought was some Bumble Bee light tuna. I hadn't eaten much today but knew I needed to eat something, and there wasn't any Spam singles like I usually get. The tuna tasted fine, it was in similar packaging to the Spam. But since it is tuna it didn't stay together like the Spam did, so I had to get out a plate for it.
    Some might have questioned my wisdom of going into work since I threw up twice this morning. But I hate to miss work. I didn't say word one about feeling ill at the office, figured I didn't need to. And I felt fine after I threw up, go figure. But it was a struggle as I was tired before midday, and it took longer to complete things because I couldn't focus. I noticed I missed two of the contracts I needed to print, so this took more time as well. I had diarrhea and threw up twice last night, so I knew I had to get out the imitation Pepto-Bismol pills I bought at CVS last year. I like how I don't seem to be ill that often or for all that long. I feel fine, I knew it helped to avoid eating much in addition to resting. I had a cinnamon roll this morning, they were available at the office near the front door as it is 'Engagement week'. Aside from this all I had to eat or drink was water until I ate the tuna and cheese in the evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment