Monday, June 22, 2015

Donut Queen

    At the comedy club tonight, Resistable comic was dressed up as the donut queen and was show closer. This was the lone photo of mine from the show. I did claim one donut after Danger Zone said she wanted them to get eaten, they were on the welcome table.
    Also at the comedy club, No Shame did ones about 5 bed-room in Minnetonka, Live Links, you are not Muslim, vanilla Starbucks, and shrooming. Brew did ones about dental floss, yoga mats, unicorns, sky diving, before we have sex, and hiding condoms. D.C. comic did ones about identify as liberal, eating their own, slut shaming, male feminist, men are doing OK, it's the phones, guys need to do that, he got sober, rock bottom, and TP houses. A comic I will call 'C-note' as he was wearing a shirt with $100 prints also did ones about look good tonight, and bit of a rascal. Others were about opinions on 'Law and Order', gross and lazy, over-reactor, not a costume, and sweat socks. Stillwater did ones about began drinking as a teenager, keep track of them, happy to see me, and pointed to my place. Turtle Check did ones about read it while pooping, mom put it in a shrine, a 12 gauge in the mail, kick like a mule, signed a City Pages copy, special team plays, Hi-No at home depot, Rosie O'Donnell, and built a cabin. Others were about ultimate fighting, softball, Buffalo Wild Wings, and back tattoo. Fish noodle did ones about only eat healthy when sick, ordering buffalo wings, walking away from poisonous people, E-harmony ads, eloping, and secret agent. Resistable did ones about a Brian Wilson movie, seeing a therapist, doesn't like her dad, a vibrator competition, a relationship, Steve Martin, John Waters, Wild Wild West, Will Smith, 102.5 radio station, was in H.R., tested positive for everything, 50 Shades of Grey books, 19 miscarriages, adopting a highway, open a coffee shop, Baltimore comedy scene, Fergie, Rita Orr, Margaritaville, no longer internet dating, grocery store, Perkins, and feed my cats. The show runner gave me a shout-out, saying I had a Penguin laugh like Burgess Meredith.     
    At work I was really busy with my normal duties, as there was a bumper crop of new titles. So it meant there was no time to do letters. Due to the Saints game Sunday, I asked my work spouse how often I had been cranky, and was told it had been a while. This felt good to me, as I really didn't want to be known for being cranky and hard to work with anyway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment