Tuesday, January 12, 2016

haley reinhart

I was wondering for a while what version of 'creep' by radiohead I had heard recently. but my guess is the one by postmodern jukebox, where haley reinhart is the singer. I found out on wikipedia how she was a contestant on American idol. I haven't watched this show, I just know how Kelly Clarkson was a winner on it. the songs she was has done with 'jukebox' are listed under 'guest appearances'. I do recognize many of the song titles, sounds like she is mainly known for doing covers. as a former resident of suburban Chicago I also noticed how she is from that area, the suburb known as wheeling.
   I was doing my best to get caught up on settled and paid in full letters at my office job, but there were so many I didn't make it but it is a much smaller carryover now. it went great performing at the comedy club tonight, I tried a joke about people named 'junior', an 'answer joke', and I was pleased with it. I gave a beatles card to mason city as he is known best for his wide interest in music, it was a duplicate card and said it would otherwise be thrown away. I try to do what I can for people that help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment