Monday, January 4, 2016

lionheart hard cider

tonight I was at the comedy club and there were free samples of hard cider, called lionheart. I said it made me think of a jean-claude van damme movie that I haven't seen. I usually just drink beer but this tasted fine. sounds like it will now be served at the club. I said I was used to seeing posters for an advance screening of a movie. after the show I heard  a weezer song being played, it was 'my name is jonas'. I like 'island in the sun' more.
   there was somewhat of a crisis at the office this morning. I couldn't get stamped in as the screen was blank. so I was advised to re-boot it. thankfully I will be getting my life back soon, in two weeks. I didn't know what to do about our rigid attendance policy other than take an earlier bus. and I think this will be continuing even after the 3-month period expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment