Friday, January 1, 2016

jake's city grille, eagan

 I went to a comedy brunch at jake's city grille in Eagan around midday. I liked being able to say hi to so many people, some I hadn't seen in a while. I did some politicking as well, as I knew it was the best place for it. I did get another ring of honor photo there, it would be the olive garden comic as I recently ordered his CD from amazon. I am now up to 86 comics in it.
   I went home and took a short walk around the neighborhood, then I was off in my car again, to a sports bar to watch the iowa hawkeyes in the rose bowl. I left at halftime as they were doing poorly, down 35-0 to Stanford. I had one beer and didn't order any food. I shared this on facebook with a classmate from high school and he insulted me about it, so I de-friended him. I de-friended some others at the same time, wanting to get the list closer to my 'real friends'. I liked hearing how another comic said he was doing this, nothing wrong with that.
   I added some photos to facebook tonight, besides the 'ring of honor'. and I created a new album called 'comedy friends', as one album was too big. so now there is one that is renamed 'my comedy highlights', places I have performed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment