Thursday, January 14, 2016

that's what I like about you, trisha yearwood

I was communicating with somebody through internet dating and I referred to a country song as to who I want to date. I said 'don't want somebody to be my twin', which is a paraphrase of the lyrics. I found out the song was 'that's what I like about you' by trisha Yearwood. and that is how I feel, as it would be boring to date somebody if we were too much alike. I liked watching the video on youtube, as it shows the couple riding in a classic car with the top down. the man is in a hammock.
   I did get to some things tonight that had been delayed for a little while. an office colleague spoke of meetup groups as I said 'lack of effort' on the part of my matches is a problem in internet dating. he suggested meetup groups, something I knew very little about. it sounds like my college roommate met his lady through these groups. I also know I saw a group at a comedy show I attended one time. there were some jokes about them as the event coordinator had a red balloon tied to their wrist. I am now signed up for an event at an art museum in two weeks. it will be a busy day as I already have a ticket for the Minnesota twins fan-fest that day. it will likely mean going to the fan-fest first, getting an earlier start than I had originally planned.
   I watched 2 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when leonard got annoyed with Sheldon and said he wanted to live with penny. then it led to amy wanting to live with Sheldon, and eventually Sheldon said 'all is forgiven' to leonard. prime time episode was when Sheldon was annoying when he was ill, then went on an 'apology tour', even giving out shirts. it ended with the gang going to las vegas in a party van. I do like seeing Raj dating Emily, as she is way better character than Lucy, who kept ditching him. and it helps that they say Emily is a dermatologist, so she is a doctor as well.
   I did take a walk tonight after watching the prime time episode, though it was shorter than originally planned. I walked up to the super-America for dinner, and then went home. I often go even farther before I turn around, but this was still a long distance walk. it is still freezing out there, but thankfully not the frigid sub-zero weather we had seen recently. if it was I wouldn't have went out on the walk. I did pick up some trash like before. not much was notable, it was the typical things, food and drink containers, and a flattened cardboard box.

No comments:

Post a Comment