Monday, January 25, 2016

transfer to car

tonight I liked getting a poster from a show I performed in this month. there was talk with woody about the logistics of getting it done, and one of the things suggested was to bring it inside the comedy club for me. but I said I was fine with going outside so I wouldn't have to carry it around. and the term I used was 'transfer to car'. more seamless this way. wasn't picked there so I went to another club, where I got stage time. sadly I had to contend with two annoying people at the bar area while waiting to get signed up for stage time. but the set went well. Many of the same jokes from the previous day were done. others were about seeing a little kid at dairy queen, and about a roundtable discussion with a senior leader who was visiting the office.
   a few people at the office asked 'how did it go?', in reference to my date over the weekend. I said it went well. one colleague asked to see a picture of my date, I didn't have one to share just yet. I did suggest a meal and movie for date 2. now we are trying to figure out when our schedules will match up.

No comments:

Post a Comment