Saturday, January 2, 2016

tolerance for stupid

I went to have lunch at the mall of America with a college roommate, and I liked how he gave me a term I wasn't familiar with before. when I said my favorite sayings likely have been 'I have had enough' and 'thanks for the warning' he said something that made sense to me. he said when one gets older, your tolerance for stupid is lower. first in-person meeting in over 3 years, both of us are now busy in our lives. I know I spoke a lot about doing comedy, but it is a big part of my life now. hopeful that we get something set up again soon. he did say something about ticket offers for the wild, the pro hockey team in the area.
  after I was done there I had a snack at the IKEA nearby, hadn't been there in over a year, when I was there for a wedding gift. and in the evening I went to a friend's comedy show, I had done this show last year and working on getting booked again for this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment