Tuesday, January 19, 2016

http404 error

I was trying to go through my messages on e-harmony tonight and was stymied. I was getting an error message that said 'http404'. it looked like it may have went away by the time I had returned from the comedy club. I looked it up online and it said it was a common computer error, a link being broken or missing. or put another way, a 'not found' message. I did let my 'work spouse' know about a date being scheduled for the weekend and was told to be myself. I was also told that nobody is good at dating. I feel like I am trying harder with this one compared to most others, I even said so. it is because I don't want to keep messing up really good opportunities, can't afford to. I said to my match tonight how performing has changed me, mostly for the better. I still recall how I hated being shy. And I know the call-center job in suburban Chicago changed me as well.
   it went fine on performing at the comedy club tonight. I did ones about the upcoming date, the one from over the weekend, and being at the figure skating championships. I liked hearing music there in another room. I found out it was another death cab for cutie song, I think 'follow you into the dark'. the memorable line was 'illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs'. I heard 'soul meets body' as well, and there was a previous entry about that song. I still waited until I heard that line to confirm it was 'soul' before returning to paying full attention to the show.
   at work I helped the poli sci guy with stuffing envelopes so he could make the mail run. I had my own letters to get out, so I couldn't do that many of his. as expected, it was a high volume of work as it was the day after a holiday. you do what you can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment