Monday, January 18, 2016

star wars cereal

I had the day off from work due to the holiday. one of the things I did when I ventured out was to go to the family dollar. I got some Hormel chili to be microwaved for a late lunch. I also noticed there were boxes of star wars cereal, so I got one, my second. I had just finished the first one earlier today. this store had two kinds available, one had yoda on it, the one I bought. the other had darth vader. when I got a box at Walgreen last week there were two other kinds. One was a droid but not r2-d2, and the other (the one I bought) was somebody in a black cloak holding a light saber. there were some Christmas items still available, I got them for 90 percent off. this included a magnet, and some Russell stover candies. it was a small box, a caramel and a truffle. the other two items purchased were microwave popcorn, and lance nekot cookies. I liked having the popcorn, first time in this microwave oven. no surprise on how the box of cereal didn't last long. I thought it tasted like lucky charms, which is also made by general mills.
   it is still cold out there, so I waited a while to go anywhere. I did well on using the time available, such as getting the dishes done. I went out in the evening at the comedy club and performed, there weren't many who showed up due to the weather. but as usual, I liked having the stage time.

No comments:

Post a Comment