Sunday, February 7, 2016

budweiser, give a damn

I watched the super bowl, Denver beat Carolina 24-10. one of the ads I saw in the second half was a PSA against drunk driving by Budweiser, called 'give a damn'. a british actress apparently was in it, and it became one of three postings on twitter about the game. the other two were about lady gaga doing singing of the national anthem, along with another commercial. it was at halftime, and the fancy comic did a taco bell ad. Denver led 13-7 at the half. I was fine with watching the game at home, more comfortable there. I was so comfortable that I fell asleep in my easy chair and missed the Carolina TD.
   I made it back to the studio in Brooklyn park this afternoon for sketch filming. it was my second time there, and the first since November. I did my own sketch, as a car sales rep, and was in others as well. a crowd member for a preaching sketch, and a class member in a crying class. I said I wanted to be out before the super bowl began, and I was. I was out just after 4:30pm, and was home shortly after 5pm, less than 30 minutes before kickoff. we had little caesars pizza, soda pop, and chips ahoy cookies for lunch. I did snack some before departing for the studio. I picked up a few things at the grocery store at midday, including cookies for the office as I am marking my service anniversary. I got plenty of pictures as usual at the studio, including one of a warning sign that said 'do not use the fog machine'. it reminded me of what happened at my first-ever paid gig, as the fire alarm went off.
   I got an email from a member of match dot-com, but can't read it as I am not a fully paid member. it is a dirty trick and I will see if I can get a better deal than what is offered. I will tell them that I will sign up if they match the price I pay for e-harmony.i know grocery stores match prices, it is where I got the idea from.

No comments:

Post a Comment