Friday, February 12, 2016

sweet science ice cream

tonight I went to an ice cream tasting, a facebook invite I got from jane goodall. I hadn't done something like this before, and I like doing things for the experience. it was crowded there, but I was willing to wait it out. some of the flavors tasted better than others. I did get one pint, it was pumpkin 5 spice. some of the things there looked like a periodic table. my first photo there was about a unicorn stable. also got a sticker from this place, it was at five watt in Minneapolis. it was nice doing events with comedy friends away from the clubs, and being able to talk about more than just comedy. but it did help me in other ways. I am the type that looks at some things that others won't. I am good at finding things. in this case when I was leaving in saw sho announcement cards for a history play that will be at Bryant lake bowl soon. I had seen a similar play during fringe festival last august. so I am hopeful I can attend this one as well. I did order a ticket online for whopper's play, and will be attending it next week, the final show in the series.
  later on tonight I went to the comedy club and saw school bouncer, bus fare, and perkins perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment