Tuesday, February 16, 2016

tin whiskers brewing

tonight I went to an event at tin whiskers brewing in downtown st.paul. it was related to a podcast had appeared on a year ago. it was fun to do a quick interview with conga line, who is in charge of the podcast. there was cake as well, and I had two pieces of it. I was given a drink ticket and I did get a beer with it. it was nice to discover another micro-brewery, not far from my workplace. I just stayed downtown after work since it was so close. I picked up a sandwich at super-America before going there, figuring there wouldn'r be food at the event. there was a total of six 'ring of honor' people there, and conga line was one of them. one couple brought their young son. when riding the bus home one patron said she wanted a different bus stop when getting off, 60 feet father up, saying she had been robbed at the other one.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment