Monday, March 28, 2016

fellowes powershred shredmate

I went to target tonight between visits to the comedy clubs as I needed to replace my paper shredder. I got a fellowes powershred shredmate, so now it means I have a 'waste bin' that I didn't have on the earlier model that just gave out. I haven't opened the box yet so I haven't used it yet. but I probably will soon since I already have some things waiting. I recalled naming one of my plush elephants 'shredder' to remind me of getting it when I got a paper shredder, not knowing it was a character from teenage mutant ninja turtles. sometimes I have no choice but to upgrade. in some ways it was true about the microwave oven I bought in January. I do use the shredder a lot for my junk mail. so I expect it will be put to good use.
   I had a meeting at my office job before midday about a committee I signed up for. I am thankful the meeting didn't morph into a 'gripe session' as all too often this can happen. I did take some notes and look forward to hearing more in terms of when and where and how I can help out.
   it went fine at the comedy club. it was helpful to listen to others as I was reminded to see about submitting an application for a comedy contest. sure enough, I did find it online so I didn't need a special email invite for it. I did some of the easter jokes from the previous day. one was about calling my dad and what he said about a convention cartoon. there were two office stories as well. and there was one about a scene in the jesse owens movie I just saw, when a lady threw herself at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment