Tuesday, March 8, 2016

genworth financial

I got some mail about long term care insurance from genworth financial. not sure about signing up for it when I keep it basic with my coverages and retirement is still a long way off. I know the company name sounds familiar as it was spun off from general electric, the 'light bulb company'. it may mean asking colleagues as to what they plan on doing, besides looking further at what information was sent to me.
   tonight was well spent, even though I stayed home as I got caught up on getting things added to the comedy souvenir binders. it meant making some tough choices related to quality, but this is no big deal to me. I wanted what was relevant from being on a podcast last month, and decided it would be just one page each from the Wikipedia entries about the three movies I spoke about. this was in addition to the email I was sent by who invited me, and the podcast schedule itself. this is still more than most events, at five pages. I decided to consolidate my notes about the 3 movies. tonight was also about responding to messages from various people. one was about an interview, another about big brothers big sisters, and a third was about a first date. but it looks like the date will have to wait until next week, until my schedule allows me to be available for it. my weekend is already booked, and that is normally the best time for me to meet somebody. I wasn't too surprised about what was waiting to be added to the binder, as it was all items from this calendar year. I try not to wait too long to add anything, and as long as I have the sheet protectors I don't need to. I did watch a little TV, and the big bang theory rerun I saw was the one where bob Newhart was a guest star as obi wan on star wars day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment