Thursday, March 3, 2016

women's history month, minnesota edition

tonight I went to Bryant lake bowl in Minneapolis and saw a show. it was 'women's history month, Minnesota edition'. I had seen their show at the fringe festival last august. this was the second of four shows scheduled and this one seem to fit my schedule best. hard to say what I liked the most when I liked so much of it. but as a Charlie brown fan I had to go with the Charlie brown segment. I also liked how they covered the Andrews sisters, judy garland, a supreme court case, and mary tyler moore. it will be memorable to me as I was a contestant, the third and final one of the night. I won some Minnesota lynx merchandise, and now it means seeing my first game. I can find some use for most of what was in the bag. it includes a plastic drinking cup, hand towel, and hat. when I posted on facebook I said 'well it happened again, I attend a show and became one of the performers.'
   I did watch 2 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when Sheldon was preparing to be stuck underground with Raj. prime time episode I had seen before, it was when amy goes on a date with a british man and some of her friends crash the date.
   at work I said to the political science guy how I saw an email about timberwolves mascot crunch's birthday this weekend. he likes crunch, and TC bear, the twins mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment