Monday, March 7, 2016

little marshmallows on top

it went well on performing tonight, part of my birthday celebration. before heading to the comedy club I went to caribou and claimed a free birthday drink. it was an iced one, not coffee per se, and had little marshmallows on top. the barista said it was her favorite and I didn't know what to get besides pumpkin spice, which tends to be just seasonal. there are many other birthday offers and coupons, like the address labels from the u. of iowa, and a free movie night from redbox. I liked hearing from a venue employee who said he liked my set and had seen me perform before, I said he should let the booker know so I get stage time more often. thankful I picked up another memory card for my video camera as it wasn't working recently, and I watched it long enough to see it say 'card error'. this is why it was shutting off early on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment