Sunday, March 27, 2016

quilt at light rail

I performed at a bar in Minneapolis this afternoon and took the light rail there as it was near the metrodome site. when I was waiting for the train back home I saw a quilt at this stop. one of the patches was of the green bay packers, the pro football team. it was a rare thing to see so I got a photo of it and shortly after this my camera shut off, out of battery power. once I got it recharged I went through the memory card and got farther this time, into January. I was able to shave some more off so there is even more memory left, up to 96. I hadn't went through some of those to see if they were just 'trying again' since the first attempt had too much glare on it or too blurry.
   I called my dad in the evening and said he may get a call from big brothers big sisters as a reference. I said I got the iowa cubs pocket schedule bit I am not sure when it works in my schedule to attend a game this season. I had to end the call when my cell phone battery was low and was beeping me.
   I did go to church today as it was easter, but I didn't get around to watching the Charlie brown special I have on dvd, 'easter beagle'. some other time soon then. it was one of the things I spoke of when performing. also about finding a penny that had dirt caked on it after getting off the light rail.i will need to replace my paper shredder as it stopped working this evening. I had given it plenty of use so I am thankful it lasted this long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment