Wednesday, March 9, 2016

you're walking fast

you're walking fast. this is what I heard when I was on the street tonight after parking my car and I was on my way to the performance venue. it was like many other conversations I've had with people I know, I didn't stop just because I was talking to somebody. the matthew wilder song 'break my stride' applies here, because of the 'keep on moving' line. it went well performing, I did more about the birthday offers and one about being left-handed. one of the TV monitors was showing the final game of the 1989 world series, something I do recall watching some of. it was known as the 'earthquake series' since there was a delay after an earthquake on October 17.
   at work it was easier to stay ahead on my normal duties as there was just 11 settlement letters to do, and no new titles. there wasn't Wii dancing or walking as the event coordinator told me in advance that she would be on vacation. it also won't be held next week for the same reason.
   I had a dental appointment after work, and at first it felt like a 'who's on first' routine on getting the next appointment set up. we went to the front desk and the receptionist said july 6 is available, so we got it squared away. the article written by sean penn for rolling stone was there, but I didn't finish reading it before the appointment so I will likely have to find it at the library and read it there.


No comments:

Post a Comment