Wednesday, March 23, 2016

outside looking in

I tried going to a meeting at work today but it seemed to be one for the entire office so I was on the outside looking in. I stayed as long as I could but it was hard to hear the guest speaker andi just couldn't stand there that long. so I went back to my cube.
  I did a flex schedule and was at the office until 6pm. after this I reminded myself how I needed to get to the library to print the forms needed for the big brothers/big sisters interview. so I finally arrived at the performance venue after 10pm. it went well performing. it was mostly the ones I did on Monday. I added a few like one about checking messages on monster, a site I am not on that often. another was about a ticket sales rep I spoke with this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment