Thursday, April 6, 2017

alumni assocation merger

i saw an email stating that there was a merger involving the university of iowa alumni association. there was limited information, but said my membership is now good through june of next year. I had sent in the renewal check in the past month. I do like staying connected due to this membership. one of the benefits is being able to order a football ticket early, for a game of their choosing. usually this is homecoming, and now this is my annual visit to iowa city. it looked important enough that I kept it in my inbox. most emails are deleted right away. it also serves as a reminder of other memberships that are up for renewal.
   I watched two 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when leonard and penny got back together but didn't want to tell anyone at first. prime time episode was when Sheldon got drunk and wanted to know what happened when he got drunk. it was at a cowboy bar, which seemed appropriate as his character is from texas. then I did my customary walk around the neighborhood. it netted plenty of coins, especially at the car wash. I found 35 cents, 2 dimes and 15 pennies, and it went into my change bank. I also saw a food truck selling tacos, but did not have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment