Monday, April 3, 2017

worms everywhere

I saw worms everywhere on the pavement tonight when I got back from the performance venue. it had rained, but it was light rain by the time I was driving home. I did karaoke, two songs. it was 'island in the sun' by weezer and 'Eleanor rigby' by the beatles. both had meaning to me, as usual, explaining why I chose them. the former was in a 'simpsons' episode and the latter was a song I heard when I was young on the 8-tracks my parents had. it was a haunting song about loneliness, and even then I know something about the subject.
   it was a long day at work. not only was there the high volume on the payoff report, but also two meetings during the first half of the day. I am used to having none of them. though the second, the advisory board, was shortened to 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment