Wednesday, April 19, 2017

do you want a friend?

I decided to do karaoke tonight as I knew my normal open-mic would be unavailable due to showing the wild hockey playoff game. I did two songs there. it was 'here comes the rain again' by the eurythmics, and 'the middle' by jimmy eat world. I met someone there that liked my hat. I will have to thank the yemen native as he said I should get the hat back in November. I said I don't struggle with performing, I struggle with dating'. this was in reference to this new friend speaking of deciding to go out, which can be terrifying. the response I got was 'not wanting you to seduce me, do you want a friend?' and I am fine with friends. we all need people that understand us, have been through some life experiences that we can relate to. so I was given a name and was told to search the name on 'the book of faces'. I said this reminds me of what they might say at renaissance festival.
  and to think I was ready to write about drinking Perrier this week. guess I still could do that. or what I got at Walgreen before heading for the karaoke venue, which was some more discounted easter candy, potato chips, and 3 bars of soap.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment