Sunday, April 9, 2017

road hard movie

I was behind on watching DVDs so this afternoon I saw the movie 'road hard', starring adam corolla, about doing stand-up comedy. it scored well with me on covering the various gigs available to comics, though I didn't enjoy the scenes with family drama in them. for those who know me well, they know why. I have had too much drama in my own life! I recognized many of the comics that had cameos in it. this was ordered from amazon, and I decided to place another order there. it was for the 'joanne' CD by lady gaga, deluxe edition. it is available in stores, but it is cheaper on this site especially when I have gift cards to use from answering enterprise rent-a-car surveys.
   I also made it out to the performance venue, but a different one than before as I was looking for a replacement after the donut party ended. happy meal is the show runner there. I did ones about making visits to my neighborhood grocery store, a super-America gas station, and a Walgreen today. also about the green day CD I played while driving there, and another internet dating failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment