Sunday, April 16, 2017

easter meal at IKEA

after going to church for easter services and then doing laundry, I needed a midday meal. first place had a brunch, but out of my price range, 21 dollars. I said 'thank you' and left. their sign from the road didn't say how much. next place was a taco truck, but the machine to run debit card transactions wasn't available. only found this out after they had taken my order. even though the sticker in the window said they accepted them, he said his boss wasn't there. hmm. so I started driving to the mall of America, and reminded myself that IKEA is nearby and I like the food there. so I ate there, I had some cheesecake and the Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes and green beans. I tried watching a DVD movie on loan from the library, but I fell asleep in my easy chair so I will have to try again soon. I also stopped at a Walgreen after IKEA as I wanted some microwave popcorn.
   I made it to the performance venue in the evening. I spoke of where I did and did not eat, a clothing donation, Vivian maier, the easter services, fish frys, and we are not related. the route from last week worked well again, the number of stops at a light are minimal.



No comments:

Post a Comment