Thursday, April 27, 2017

eraser found

I went to get the mail and noticed an eraser was bear my mailbox, so I claimed it. odd place to leave an eraser, along with a penny. so of course the coin went into my change bank. I try not to use erasers much, but sometimes they are quite necessary. I have them available at my home and at the office.
  I performed at two different venues tonight. this is not typical for me, but the second one is my regular place to perform on this night of the week. it meant leaving just before the first show ended so I could get signed up for the second. I did ones about a meetup group, a sister fight, do you want a friend?, the TV show 'making history', 50-cent, and an internet dating match I should have screened out. I said I wanted to see pictures of software developer's kids, but that did not happen and not sure why. it was in reference to one of the jokes in his set. 'extra murder' comic spoke of being in france.
   at the office, new titles arrived in the second half of the day, which is not typical. but I didn't mind as I was busy for the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment